For the 12th consecutive time, New Zealand is crowned as the No. 1 country for the EASE OF DOING BUSINESS by World Bank. This is an extraordinary feat by this country that provide year-on-year success in terms of economic performance, business regulatory areas, business opening process, location and finance. New Zealand Business Visa extends a unique opportunity to the talented entrepreneurs and investors for doing business in the most business friendly nation in the world.
Business Fact: New Zealand holds the shortest time to start a business which is clocked at (0.5 days)
What are the factors the made New Zealand to achieve this feat?
Below are the 10 parameters that were taken into consideration in choosing the best country for ease of doing business:
- Starting a business
- Dealing with the Construction Permits
- Getting Electricity
- Registering property
- Getting Credit
- Protecting Minorities Investors
- Paying taxes
- Trading across borders
- Enforcing contracts
- Resolving insolvency
New Zealand exceled in all the aforementioned parameters and clinched the top spot for the consecutive 12th time.
- NZ provide tactical support and scored very high in starting a business, getting credit, registering property and protecting minority investors.
- The Govt. regulates the business systems to create a platform for supporting small businesses and market to grow mutually.
- Last year, more than 54,000 new companies were registered on the Companies Registration of New Zealand.
- Along with providing the necessary help and support to start a business, the Govt. also strike a right balance between advocating the businesses about their obligations and enforcement of regulations.
What are the pathways to achieve New Zealand Business Visa?
New Zealand Business visa for entrepreneurs has several pathways catering all kinds of business professionals.
- New Zealand Startup Visa (NZ Entrepreneur Work Visa) – New Zealand’s Startup Visa allows the Business professionals to establish their business or buy an existing company in New Zealand with minimum investment of NZD 100,000
- New Zealand Resident Visa – This visa is for the hardcore entrepreneurs who wish to start a business in NZ. With an investment of NZD 500,000, you must successfully operate the business in the initial 1st year and then additional 2 years will be granted.
- New Zealand Investor Visa Program – The visa is for dedicated to business investors with the investment range from NZD 3 million to NZD 10 million.
- New Zealand Global Impact Visa – The candidates must be accepted by Edmund Hillary Fellowship for 3 years with the minimum settlement fund NZD 36,000
To know more information on New Zealand Entrepreneur Visa, you may take this opportunity to interact with us at 8595338595. You may write us @ email@example.com