Citizenship by investment is the supreme pathway of all immigration programs. The selected applicants will get direct Citizenship and Passport of the chosen country. Becoming a citizen gives far more benefits and freedom than permanent residents. Different countries have different investment requirements for citizenship with much more stringent processes. Without even the process of Naturalization, the applicant and their family receive direct citizenship. The citizenship provision is given permanently and can be transferred to future generations as well. Most of the countries in the investment Citizenship pathway allow dual and multiple citizenships, which offers an added benefit to move to another country for better opportunities.
What is the difference between Citizenship and Residency by investment?
Citizenship pathways give direct Citizenship and powerful Passport for the entire family. With that Passport, applicants will have Global mobility with visa-free access to more than 100 countries. The citizens will be entitled to receive all the social benefits, vote, hold public offices, join politics, and get government ranks. When it comes to Indian applicants, India does not permit dual citizenship, and the applicant must surrender the Indian Passport to take another country’s citizenship. In course, applicants can apply for Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) and get all related benefits. An experienced Business Immigration Consultant can help prepare the investment citizenship application considering that they have a good network and affiliations with the migrating country.
Permanent Residency, on the other hand, is granted indefinitely with specific physical residency requirements. The permanent Residents can retain their native country’s citizenship; however, they miss certain benefits that citizens enjoy. Apart from the right to vote, position in public offices, and government jobs and politics, PR holders get almost identical citizens’ benefits. Permanent residents can attain citizenship by naturalization process by meeting physical residency requirements.
What are the benefits of citizenship by investment?
1) Countless Benefits – Citizenship Investment programs have the maximum benefits even more than the PR holders, such as Social benefits, Right to vote, Hold Public Office, Higher Government ranks, and enter politics.
2) Quicker Process – Certain citizenship pathways can be processed within 3 to 6 months only with due diligence and efficiency.
3) Global mobility – Having a passport of (Canada, UK, Australia, EU Nations, and Caribbean Nations) can get you visa-free access to more than 100 countries
4) Quality of life – All the countries under Citizenship by Investment offer high living standards, excellent quality of education and healthcare coupled with economic and political stability and low crime rate.
5) Protection of Citizens overseas – All the citizens have the provision to seek the help of an Embassy, consulate, or other diplomatic establishments when traveling aboard or for any jeopardy.
6) Citizenship for the entire family – Under the program, the whole family is eligible for citizenship which can be transferred to future generations as well.
7) Business Possibilities – Once attaining citizenship, applicants can either conduct business activities in these countries or move to another country for better business possibilities. Most of the countries have dual or multiple citizenships.
8) Tax Management – Most of the citizenship countries are “Tax Haven," wherein citizens do not need to pay taxes on income earned overseas, inheritance, gifts, or capital gains.
What are the programs under Citizenships by investment?
Investment Citizenship has many programs for almost all the EU countries, Caribbean Countries, British Overseas Territory, and Oceanic countries. Mode of investment involves business, Government Bonds, Donations, Real Estate Property, or Development Funds. Every country has a different set of investment requirements and application processes. To master the process, applicants must take the services of an experienced and authentic Business Immigration consultant. Below is the detailed list of Citizenship Investment pathways: