Ireland Business Immigration is a mélange of excellent business pathways that caters to all business people. The visa has a popular investor visa, startup visa, and a unique Critical skills visa for entrepreneurs. All these programs have different requirements and investment needs that provide access for the applicants to Ireland. The pathway offers two years of residence, renewed for three years, giving long-term residency for the applicant and dependents. With long-term residency, the applicant can opt for permanent residency by meeting residency requirements.
The country is fascinating for business opportunities wherein a lot of foreign companies make investments and set up business in Ireland due to its rich ecosystem and multinational environment. Nowadays, most Irish companies move from generic and conventional business solutions to more technologically innovative startups. This allows the perfect opportunity for the business professionals who wish to start small to medium scale businesses in the country.
1) Long-Term Residency – The pathway allows the applicant to reside for two years initially with an extension of additional three years and further renewal provision. One can attain permanent residency by meeting physical residency requirements under Ireland residency by investment.
2) Low Tax Regime – The country has a 12.5% Corporate Tax Rate on the trading income, which is considered one of the lowest “onshore" statutory Corporate Tax Rates in the world.
3) Abundant Opportunities – Ireland has attractive tax, regulatory and legal regimes coupled with an open and accommodating business environment. With the benefit of English speaking country, it has a robust transport trade, similar regulatory and legal mechanism as the United Kingdom.
4) Business Market – the country is blessed with a sophisticated consumer market, an open economy, and goodwill of the quality of British goods and services. It is also one of the leading countries known as “ease of doing business" by the World Bank.
5) Technology – It has a rich history of empowering the science and technology industry with continuous research and technological capabilities. It attracts significant investment in large technology companies in the development of Data Centres within the country.
6) Major business sectors – Life science, agri-tech, ICT, business consulting, Food & Drinks, Construction, E-Commerce, clothing and Energy.
1) Ireland Investor Visa – The path is for investors and high net-worth individuals who can invest from €500,000 (INR 4.3 Crore) to €2,000,000 (INR 17.2 Crore) in Enterprise Investment, Investment Fund, Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) or Endowment. The applicant must also demonstrate the net-worth of €2,000,000 (INR 17.2 Crore).
2) Ireland Startup Visa – The country has a robust startup visa pathway for all startup enthusiasts, business professionals, and senior managers. Even skilled professionals can apply who have the flair to set up a startup business in Ireland. Unlike residency by investment, applicants need to invest €50,000 (INR 43.2 Lac) in a new business in Ireland which can be funded or acquired from Angel investor or venture capital funding, or a grant from Irish State Agency.
3) Ireland Critical Skills Visa for Entrepreneur – Ireland Critical Skills Visa is an employment-based visa program wherein applicants must have the job offer and meet the salary requirements. Business professionals can use the pathway to establish their own business in Ireland and hire himself/herself as an employee in his/her own company. By hiring, the applicant will meet the program’s two criteria – job offer and salary requirements.