U.S. Business Immigration seems farfetched under the current visa regulations and restrictions. On paper, United Stated is blessed with many immigration pathways but all these pathways are either expensive or have longer waiting period. Having said that, there is always a light at end of a tunnel. Currently, U.S. has a unique pathway named as E2 visa (Treaty Investor visa) that allows the eligible investors to reside, work and operate their business in United States.
But, there is a catch. E-2 visa is only available for those applicants whose native country has maintained treaty of commerce and navigation or international agreement with United States. Unfortunately, U.S. does not have this treaty with India. In simple terms, U.S. maintains treaty with 78 countries and India isn’t one of them, hence Indian citizens cannot apply for E2 Visa. Don’t be disheartened, there is a way out.
What is the solution for Indians aspiring for U.S. Business Immigration?
This is a 2-step process, if you can go to any extent for U.S Business Visa:
- Apply for Citizenship by Investment of a country that maintains a treaty with U.S. (For e.g. Grenada)
- After attaining Grenada Passport, Apply for U.S. E-2 Visa
The Grenada Route:
- Grenada Citizenship by Investment is by far the cheapest and quickest citizenship pathway among all the Treaty Countries.
- To attain Grenada Passport, you need to invest in one of the following:
- Government Donation of USD 150,000 (INR 1.13 Crore) for single applicant or USD 200,000 (INR 1.50 Crore) for family
- Property Investment of USD 220,000 (INR 1.66 Crore)
- The average processing times to get Grenada Passport is clocked at 3 to 4 months
E-2 Visa from Grenada Passport:
- With your Grenada Passport, you can submit your E-2 Visa application directly at a U.S. Consulate
- Unlike other U.S. Immigration pathways, you can receive E-2 Visa within 2 months.
- However, there is minimum investment requirement under this visa, but it is advisable to invest minimum USD 150,000 (INR 1.13 Crore)
Conclusion: If we accumulate the total investment of Grenada and E-2 Visa, you can have your U.S. Business Visa under your kitty with USD 300,000 to USD 400,000 within 6 months.
What are benefits of E-2 Visa?
- E-2 visa is long term visa with a visa validity of 5 years and can be extended in every 2 years indefinitely.
- E-2 visa application process can be concluded in 2 months due to the absence of quota system.
- Investment requirement is minimal and less stringent “due diligence” process as compared to other pathways
- Under this visa, you can have flexibility of travel in and out of U.S. with less concern about maintaining domicile and physical presence.
- Along with investment activity, you and your spouse are allowed to work in USA, and children under 21 age can go to school and college at internal resident tuition rates.
- Avail tax advantages by limiting your stay in USA not more than 122 days per year as there is no tax levied on worldwide income.
- There is no fixed amount of employment generation under this visa
If you aspiring to conduct business activities in U.S., take Grenada and E-2 Visa route for quickest and cheapest way to enter United States. For more US Business Visa updates, you may connect with us on 8595338595 or email@example.com for quality visa solutions