Citizenship by investment is the globally renowned immigration process of securing second citizenship or passport by investing in the country’s economy. Many developed countries offer Citizenship programs that quickly grant citizenship faster than normal immigration processes. The unprecedented circumstances experienced in 2020 have thrown many hurdles in the business sectors; however, many countries’ economic recovery is dependent on foreign investments. They are now offering liberal investment terms, which means the pandemic situation seems to have turned the tables favorable for investors.
What are the countries that provide citizenship by investment?
- Kitts and Nevis
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Saint Lucia
What are the general requirements for citizenship by investment?
- As per the different country requirements, you need to make a certain amount of investment in the program
- Your investment can be in the form of donation, real estate purchase, or government bonds
- Must have the net-worth amount by declaring your assets, bank balance, and investment.
- Some programs may require to get global health insurance for the entire family
- Must prove that you are healthy and clear of criminal records
- Opening a bank account in the desired country
What are the benefits of citizenship by investment?
- Visa-free travel: Having a second passport in these developed nations give you the freedom to travel to more than hundreds of countries without a visa. The freedom to travel gives higher mobility for conducting business visits without undergoing a business visitor visa’s burdensome process.
- Tax benefits: Mane citizenship countries offer low corporate taxes with no tax on capital gains earned outside the country and no tax on wealth, inheritance, or gifts.
- Greater access: It gives you access to the global economic market and opens up the possibility to expand the business into different markets such as the EU, Americas, or Caribbean Countries.
- Financial opportunities: You can achieve commercial success by cashing in lucrative business and investment opportunities with better interest and exchange rates.
- Economic & healthcare stability: Considering the pandemic outbreak and economic slowdown, these countries have helped and supported the businesses and families. They provide financial stability and offer free healthcare and medical treatment in the COVID-19 era.
Frequently asked questions about Citizenship by Investment?
- Which is the cheapest citizenship by investment program?
For a single applicant, Saint Lucia, Dominica, and Moldova are the cheapest programs with investment as low as USD 100,000 (Saint Lucia & Dominica) and EUR 100,000 (Moldova). If coming as a family, Antigua and Barbuda can be the cheapest with a minimum investment of USD 100,000.
- Which is the Best citizenship by investment program?
As per the current trend, Vanuatu, St Kitts, and Grenada are the best and top-rated CBI programs. The minimum investment requirements will be USD 150,000 (St Kitts and Grenada) and USD 130,000 (Vanuatu).
- Which is the fastest citizenship by investment program?
Without any doubt, Vanuatu is the blazingly fastest Citizenship program in the world, coupled with a simple application process. The complete process will take around 1 to 2 months.
- How much it costs to get citizenship buying a real estate property?
You can attain citizenship by purchasing a real estate property with the prices starting from USD 200,000 (Antigua & Barbuda and Dominica) plus additional costs.
- Which CBI programs do not require a personal visit?
The countries such as Antigua, Dominica, St Kitts, Vanuatu, Turkey, and Grenada do not require any personal visit or exploratory visit to get citizenship and passports.
- What affects Covid-19 had on investor citizenship schemes?
At the outset of the pandemic outbreak, many countries have closed their borders for tourism and immigration. However, to revive the economy, many countries slashed their prices and accepted applications online, cutting processing times. You can migrate to the country with 14-day quarantine and two Covid negative tests in addition to visa checks.
- How do I start the citizenship application process?
You can simply drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 8595338595 for a detailed counseling session with our Business Immigration Experts. We have a wide range of networks and affiliations among these citizenship countries that will ease your application process and guarantee your success.
If you want to attain the faster and cheaper route to your second passport, then you may connect with us on 8595338595 or write to us at email@example.com