Are you interested in moving abroad with your family? Either you can apply on your own, or you can take the professional services of an experienced and the best immigration consultants. And, having a thought applying on your own may sound intriguing, but the process is often lengthy, complex and requires rigorous research. Therefore, it is always recommended to take the services of an experienced and registered visa consultants who are registered with the country’s regulatory authorities.
And, once you decide to take the consultant route, then comes the biggest task – which immigration consultants should you choose for your immigration. There are plenty of consultants in every corner of our country, but you should be aware and thoughtful in selecting these consultancies
What are the steps to follow in selecting immigration consultants?
- Always check their accreditation, credentials, and registrations with the authorities that allows them to offer their visa services, such as CICC for Canada, MARA for Australia, etc. For UK Visa consultants, the country has Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner.
- Industry Experience is the key – the higher the number of experience of a consultancy, the more credibility and industry expertise they will offer. These experienced consultants have worldwide networks, they stay updated with the latest trends and policies, offer tailored services, and provide alternative solutions as per your profile.
- Conduct a thorough background check and research on the consultants by checking the reviews on Google, Trustpilot, glassdoor, etc. Check their social media pages, LinkedIn accounts, and client testimonials, and trust your instinct in finding the authenticity or fakeness of their services. You can always check with your family or friends circle about their suggestions and reviews on the immigration consultants.
- Sign up for an initial free counseling session with them to understand their way of working, office standards, fee structure, agreement clauses, and hidden charges. Insist to take an office tour with the assigned consultant, check their working areas, and trust your first impression of them.
- Understand the document requirements in detail, do your research, ask your questions properly, and ask how they will assist you digitally. Understand how they will assist in making the IRCC payments, application fee, IELTS, and ECA charges.
It is to be noted that work visa consultants are different from PR Visa consultants. The work visa agents deal with work permit applications, employers agreement and job offers.
Which countries are best for immigration?
- Canada – Canada is one of the best immigration destinations preferred by the maximum number of skilled and business professionals due to its easy and fast process. There are more than 100 pathways that allow applicants to achieve Canadian permanent residency, which is the highest number of routes by any country. Successful applicants get 5-year PR Visa, access to social benefits, and are eligible for Canadian citizenship after 1049 days of residency as a PR.
- Australia – The country is renowned for its opportunities, facilities, and welcoming environment for new immigrants. Every year, Australia allows more than 190,000 new permanent residents under its robust immigration system and pathways. According to the best immigration consultants, there is a wide range of PR pathways for skilled professionals, investors, startup founders, entrepreneurs, job seekers, and students.
- USA – The United States of America is the most preferred immigration destination by every immigration aspirant. However, due to the complex immigration process, many applicants choose Canada as the first entry point. The STEM professionals have a provision to apply for an H-1B Visa that allows the applicants to work in the USA for as long as the employer supports the applicant.
- New Zealand – The country is known as one of the most well-developed countries that consistently ranked top-tier in all ranking indexes of living standards, happiness, education, healthcare, government policies and living costs. The country has a solid points-based immigration program that allows new permanent thousands of residents every year.
- UK – The country has a rich heritage, culture, good infrastructure, world-class universities and companies. The newcomers will have the best time in settling with the family. UK Visa consultants offer their services in many pathways, such as skilled worker visas, global talent streams, startup visas, innovator visas, sole representative visas, etc, for family PR visas.
- Germany – The country is the most developed country in the European Union that provides maximum opportunities for skilled professionals. Skilled professionals can apply for an EU Blue Card and job seeker visa to get a valid job offer and work with German Employers. Even students can also work part-time during their studies, and after achieving the degree, they can get post-study work opportunities.
How can Abhinav help you?
- Abhinav Immigration Services is the pioneering Immigration specialist In India with more than 200 visa experts, documentation specialists, counselors, and work visa consultants.
- Our team is experienced in assessing profiles, identifying the correct country and program, and minimizing the cost as per your profile.
- Expertise in providing superior documentation support to clients, step-by-step process guidance, account creation, EOI application submission, and visa stamping
- Assist business professionals in business plan drafting, liaison with designated investment bodies, letter of support process, proof of source of funds, personal net worth verification, application submission, and visa interviews.
- Provide services in Market Research, Sales listings, Startup ideas, Overseas Company Incorporation, Taxation planning and advice, and Online IELTS Coaching.
If you want the services of India’s best immigration consultants, look no further – Abhinav Immigration Services is here to serve you. Since its inception in 1994, the company has fulfilled the dreams of millions in achieving a second home in their chosen destination. If you want to settle abroad, call our experts at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]