For Business Immigration, we always narrow down the most developed countries with economic stability, and PR benefits. Countries like US, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany and New Zealand are hot selling in terms for Business Immigration for Entrepreneurs. And, we often overlook some of the countries within our continent that provide the same benefits like these developed countries. Singapore Investor Visa is one those programs that provide multifold benefits including permanent residency, ease of doing business opportunity, Capability Development Grant, Early Stage Venture Funding, Financial Sector Technology and Innovative Scheme targeted towards the start-ups and SMEs.
Singapore is ranked 2nd in “Ease of doing business” by World Bank and tenth 10th start-up ecosystems in the world as per report from Compass.
If you wish to expand your business or invest, don’t look further and apply for Singapore Global Investor Programme and secure your future. Check out the below reasons that may help you choose Singapore as your business immigration destination:
Singapore Holding Companies are the Best Option
- To propel the investment practices in the country, Entrepreneur and investors from all over the world have been keen to set up a Singapore holding company. By establishing a Singapore holding company, tax benefits will be higher, return on investment will greater and ease of business will be enriching.
- Due to the strong bilateral ties and Free Trade Agreement between Singapore and India, it has become easier for Indian to conduct business in Singapore. Bilateral ties enhance the trading volumes between both countries.
Abundant finance at low rates
- The country harbors more than 128 commercial banks, 31 merchant banks, 365 fund managers and 604 capital markets services license holders. With the presence of immense wealth management and financial institutions, it is easy for the entrepreneurs and investors to acquire funds for their expansion at low-interest rates.
- Business professionals can avail various tax incentives, financing schemes and Government grants such as SPRING Singapore, Capability Development Grant, Early Stage Venture Funding, that encourage the businesses to commence their operations without any bottlenecks.
Effective Tax System and Policies
- Singapore is listed under top 10 Tax Haven countries that has open and honest tax policies, tax exemptions, financial secrecy, and financial incentives. This alone makes Singapore to be the most sought after business destination in the entire Asian market.
- With efficient corporate income tax system, the govt. has maintained 21 free trade agreements with 27 economies and 76 comprehensive avoidance of double tax agreements which accelerates smooth and encouraging business across borders.
Smooth Company Setup Process
Establishing a business in Singapore is comparatively easy and straightforward. Due to the ease of doing business, acquiring finance and effective tax management, the country has built a transparent and smooth business establishment procedure for all the business professionals who can complement the economy. In fact, business eligible professionals can set up an organization in five easy steps within few days:
- Choose your business entity
- Register your company by meeting the minimum setup requirements
- Open a corporate bank account in the country
- Acquire obligatory permits from the Authority
- Setup an office and recruit qualified skilled professionals
Stable government and economy
- People’s Action Party is the Governing party of Singapore that represents ideologically conservative but adopted liberal economic policies that favor free market economics. The party is ruling Singapore since 1959 which laid the foundation of the development in the country.
- The govt. envisioned entrepreneurship to create jobs and drive the economy and the policies are designed pro-business, stable and transparent with a vision for progressive path and make the nation a business and innovative hub.
What are the Investment Options under Singapore Investor Visa?
There are three type of investment options:
- Option A: Investment of minimum SGD 2.5 million in a new business entity or existing business in Singapore.
- Option B: Investment of minimum SGD 2.5 million in an approved GIP fund that can be utilized to make investment in the Singapore-based companies.
- Option C (Family Office Option): Investment of minimum SGD 2.5 million that can be used to establish a single family office in Singapore, with requirement of assets under management of minimum SGD 200 million (minimum SGD 50 million of assets in Singapore and SGD 150 million in offshore assets).
With its business-friendly environment, world-class infrastructure, best tax frameworks, wide network of financial institution, excellent road transport system, communication facilities, Singapore is the best business immigration for investors and entrepreneurs to enhance their business.
For more information and guidance on Singapore Investor Visa, you may contact us on 8595338595 or write us at [email protected]. Sign up for free Immigration counselling