If you wish to settle in Canada by setting up your business, then you can pin your hopes on the unique program of Canada startup visa. Due to the minimal requirements of the program, many experienced and aspiring business professionals prefer the program over other programs. And, it is the reason why the program is becoming so popular among business professionals and entrepreneurs.
Since its inception in 2013, the program has focused on the entrepreneurs who wish to set up their businesses in Canada by implementing their unique business ideas and products into the Canadian market. They need to secure investment commitment and a letter of support from the designated Canadian venture capital fund, angel investor group, or business incubator. One of the few federal Canada Business Visa programs permits direct Canada PR Visa for the approved applicants. Other eligibility requirements include language requirements (CLB level 5) and having sufficient funds to settle.
After the approval, you can move to Canada and set up your business on an LMIA-exempt work permit. After establishing your business, you can apply for Canada permanent residency along with co-applicant and family members. The application processing time for the permanent residence application can range from 12 to 16 months.
There are many reasons why Canada start-up visa is becoming very popular worldwide:
- You can achieve direct permanent residency under the program once you set up the business
- After three years of residence in the country, you will be eligible for Canadian Citizenship
- The program does not require minimum investment with no net worth requirement
- Once you move to Canada, you can settle anywhere in Canada
- Under Canada PR Visa, you will be entitled to social benefits such as free education, healthcare, and family benefits
- The country provides great quality of life, stable political system, secure banking system, clean environment with good public health care and education system
- The city of Toronto is considered as one of the top-five tech talent markets in North America
- There are no limitations on business activities under the Canada business visa
Do you wish to know more about the Canada start-up visa and its opportunities? You can sign up for our free immigration counseling and guidance session. Ring us at (+91) 859 533 8595 for immediate free counselling or write to [email protected] or visit Abhinav Immigration.