The business environment in British Columbia possess an unmatched entrepreneurial flair and aptitude to garner maximum returns for the business professionals. The welcoming nature and positive outlook towards the foreign Entrepreneurs and investors, makes the province even more desirable. To pump the investments and capital into the province, Canadian govt. has BC PNP for Entrepreneurs visa in place that allows the applicants to immigrate with their family members.
Fun fact: More than 98% of the business in British Columbia is SMALL BUSINESS
Why start a business or invest in British Columbia?
- The Information technology sector in the province is growing at a speed that will soon over take Toronto in the coming days. The city Vancouver has a strong base of skilled professionals as programmers, software engineers and developers.
- Apart from the huge workforce (mostly immigrants), the province boasts a better infrastructure and economic support for the businessmen to generate more employment opportunities for the residents.
- The province has politically stable governance, positive business environment and smooth settlement and business establishment process for newcomers.
- Due to the economic benefits and positive business environment in the province, many MNCs from US and Europe are planning to move to the province allowing more opportunities for business professionals in India.
How to prepare for British Columbia Business Migration?
The entire process may seem multifaceted which several key stages of the process which needs to be executed competently. An extra helping hand always comes in handy especially in the BC PNP Business Immigration, and it is highly advisable to hire the services of a trusted and authentic Immigration Consultant. Nevertheless, you would still need to follow below guidelines to prepare for immigration:
Evaluate and Develop Your Idea – As a thumb rule in Business, everything begins with an idea. Formulate a strong business idea that has the potential to find success in the BC market.
Market Research – Conducting a thorough research on the market, business models, regions, office spaces, businesses on sale, profitable business options, regional businesses – can save you a lot of time and money. Find the key demographics where your products can reach the target audience.
Write Your Business Plan – The most important tool of the British Columbia PNP for entrepreneurs is the Business Plan that highlights everything about your business intentions, plans, capital, investments, sale and purchase, roadmap of business establishment. It has to be realistic, precise and explore all financing options in order to explain your business goals in an authentic manner.
- Pro Tip: An expert Immigration Consultant is suitable entity to draft the BC PNP Business Plan
Business Structure – Choosing a business structure is also important for the process whether it is a sole proprietorship, partnership, or incorporation. Each business structure has different legal and financial inferences which should be evaluated appropriately by an experienced consultant.
Set Up your Business – Once everything is in place, you need commence the setup of the business in British Columbia by registering your business, obtaining a business number, and avail access to government business services.
For more information on Canada Business Visa, you may opt to call us on 8595338595 or wrote at [email protected] for free digital counselling and assistance.