Buy Australia Business Visa
Suppose you want to buy or start a new business in Australia as a non-Australian citizen. In that case, you will need a specific type of visa and understand the legal and government requirements to apply for an Australia business visa. Foreign entrepreneurs in Australia must know three basic things before applying for business immigration. They are:
- The type of visa do you need?
- Knowing which visa is the right option for you?
- What are the government regulations and legal requirements related to a visa category?
Apart from the above, one must prove their willingness and genuine commitment to migrate to Australia and invest in its economy.
The government of Australia allows foreign nationals to start a business in Australia. But before that, one must be clear about the following pointers regarding their business investment.
- An appropriate structure for your business
- The location of your business in Australia
- How will it benefit the Australian economy?
- How do you obtain the necessary visas, work permits, and licenses to run a business in Australia?
Why should you invest in Australia?
- Australia’s robust economy backed by steady economic growth provides a safe and low-risk environment for businesses to prosper.
- Australia is a global leader in five major industries and an emerging star in digital technologies.
- Australia offers a highly-educated, multicultural workforce with an enterprising spirit.
- As a globally-integrated economy, Australia shares significant trade relations with Asia-Pacific regions.
- Australia is one of the safest places to do business.
What business visa options do I have?
Australia offers a range of business immigration visas to foreign investors and entrepreneurs planning to settle permanently.
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa
The pathway is for foreign nationals with business skills. It permits you to operate a new or an existing business in Australia and is valid for four years and three months only. However, a visa can apply for permanent residency via a Business Innovation Visa stream.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the Business Innovation stream (subclass 188A) visa nomination, you must:
- be under 55 years of age,
- have competent English language skills
- have a STEMM qualification or an MBA or relevant business history in one of the targeted sectors in Australia,
- have an innovative business idea
- have scored at least 65 points in the SkillSelect system
- be committed to meeting the requirements for permanent residence, and
- Meet other relevant requirements, including financial funds.
What documents do I need to apply for the Subclass 188 visa?
- Copy of a valid passport
- Evidence of proficient English language skills
- Documents related to your education, work/business experience
- Certificate of nomination from the specific state/region in Australia
Business Talent Visa- Subclass 132
The visa stream lets you operate a new or buy an existing business in Australia. One must have a net value of at least AUD1.5 million to qualify for the subclass 132 visa.
You may be eligible for the talent visa if you:
- Have been nominated by a state or territory government agency
- invited to apply for the visa
- have the required funding or assets
It’s a permanent residency visa and has two sub-categories:
Significant business history stream- For experienced business owners planning to operate a new or buy an existing business.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, you need to have:
- a net value of at least AUD 1.5 million
- an annual business turnover of at least AUD 3 million
Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream- for foreign nationals with unique business ideas seeking to establish a new business in Australia. The visa requires the applicant to source venture capital funding of at least AUD 1 million from one of the members of the Australian Investment Council.
We at Abhinav Immigration Services guide visas and help people submit the necessary applications. We offer profile evaluation, documentation, IELTS training, and other immigration and consultation services for students, business investors, and startup entrepreneurs. For More information, you can contact our immigration experts at 8595338595 or [email protected].