Love or Hate United States, most agree that the country has one of the best business and startup ecosystems. Places like Silicon Valley, East Coast, Austin, Miami, Los Angeles, Denver, and Seattle offer great business opportunities and residency benefits. If you are looking for U.S. Residency, you can apply for an E-2 Visa, which has limited eligibility requirements with the maximum chance of approval.
This article will discuss the US E-2 Visa in greater length and the best investment option between Franchise and Independent Business.
Why Choose an E-2 Visa over other U.S. Business Visas?
- Upon comparing with other U.S. business visas, the approval rating of E-2 Visas has remained constant with a year-over-year approval rating of 89%. These figures are significantly higher than many non-immigrant visas categories.
- On the contrary, the overall non-immigrant visa rejection rate had increased from 22% in 2018 to 26% in 2019.
- E-2 is a long-term visa with a five-year validity and can be extended every two years indefinitely.
- It has one of the fastest processing timing in the world, with two months of the application process.
- The investment requirement is minimal and less stringent “due diligence” process
- You can avail of tax advantages by limiting your stay up to 122 days per year in the USA, and there is no tax imposed on worldwide income
Franchise or Business investment for an E-2 Visa? Which one to choose
For U.S. Business Visa under the E-2 pathway, you will have two primary options to make an investment in the U.S. – Franchise and Independent Business
|Particulars||Franchise Investment for E-2 Visa||Independent Business Investment for E-2 Visa|
What Industry Should I Invest in for an E-2 Visa?
Considering the USA’s geopolitical and economic stability, many industries attract international investors:
- Fast Food
- Real Estate
- Pet Care
- Business Services
If you want to attain the faster and cheaper route to U.S. Residency, then you may connect with us on 8595338595 or write to us at email@example.com