The UK is the third biggest recipient of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) only after the US and China. The country has shown a tremendous effort to develop a robust business environment in the UK that accommodate thousands of foreign business. UK startup Visa and innovator visa are the significant contributors for bringing foreign talents into the UK’s business ecosystem. Their pathways have opened doors for many Indian entrepreneurs and investors to attain UK permanent residency through business immigration.
In this modern era, most business professionals aim to expand their business capacities and capture foreign markets for maximum penetration. The UK is looking to strengthen the partnership with India to attract more Indian talents into the British economy. The country is aiming to implement effective measures in its existing business immigration pathways to support Indians. Currently, there are six visa pathways for business professionals:
- UK Startup Visa – The visa is valid for two years which can be switched to UK Innovator Visa after the expiry. Under the pathway, the applicant must develop a business proposal to set up a UK startup, which the endorsing body must endorse. There is no investment required.
- UK Innovator Visa – The visa is valid for three years with multiple extensions of 3 years. The applicant needs to invest a minimum of £50,000 (INR 51 Lac) in a new UK business. The business idea must be endorsed by the UK endorsing body. UK Permanent residency is possible after five years of stay.
- UK Global Talent Visa – The pathway is for globally renowned and extraordinary talented professionals from academia, research, arts and culture, and digital technology. The visa is granted for five years which has a renewal provision of 5 years each. UK Permanent residency is possible after five years of stay.
- UK Investor Visa – The visa is valid for three years and four months with an extension of 2 years. Applicants need to invest £2 Million (INR 20.2 Crore) in an existing UK business. UK Permanent residency is possible after five years of stay.
- UK Sole Representative Visa – Unlike UK Startup Visa, applicants must set up a branch, subsidiary, or affiliate for the parent company outside of the UK. There is no investment requirement, but you must have minimum funds to support your stay. UK Permanent residency is possible after five years of stay.
- UK Intercompany Transfer – The pathway is for those senior management professionals who can move to the UK office as an intra-company transferee. The validity of the visa depends on the salary mentioned in the sponsorship.
The above-mentioned six business pathways will drive Indian applicants to achieve UK permanent Residency visa. If you aspire to achieve this dream, you can opt for our free immigration counseling and guidance at 8595338595. You may also write us at email@example.com