Introspecting the various aspects of business immigration and opportunities, startup visa Canada stands out in every paradigm. The world is not unknown to the endless startup visas and subsequent immigration prospects, but Canada’s startup is a combination of everything wherein there is no direct investment, no minimum net-worth, unconditional PR Visa within 16 months, and access to world-class social benefits. All you need to have an “Innovative Business Idea” that has the potential to contribute to the Canadian economy.
Why is Canada Startup Visa the best business PR visa?
- It is the only Startup Visa pathway that offer direct permanent residency for the applicant and family
- No direct investment and No minimum net-worth requirements
- Acquire funding and guidance from a designated body
- You can establish one business with multiple applicants/partners
- One of the swiftest application process time for a PR Visa
- You can establish your business in any province without any restrictions
- Enjoy favorable tax policies, robust business environment and qualified workforce
- Avail residency benefits such as free education for kids, public-funded healthcare for family, etc.
Who can apply for Startup Visa Canada?
Almost all the Canada business immigration pathways are for specific business individuals. However, this Startup Visa is designed for everyone who has an innovative idea. For eligibility, preference will be given to:
- Business Owners
- High Net-worth Professionals
- Self-Employed Individuals
- Senior Managers
What are the eligibility requirements of Startup Visa Canada?
- Need to have a qualifying business and business idea
- Get a letter of support and funding from a designated Canadian Investment body:
- Venture Capital Firm – Acquire minimum capital investment of CAD 200,000
- Angel Investor Group – Acquire minimum capital investment of CAD 75,000
- Business Incubator – Acquire Letter of Support only
- Demonstrate minimum CBL 5 English or French language proficiency
- Bring minimum settlement funds to reside in the country
What is the process of Startup Visa Canada?
Startup Visa Canada has a straight-forward process mentioned below:
- Have a business idea for Canadian Business
- Prepare a detailed Business Plan which should detail market research, product & services, financial planning and company operations plan
- Sign up for the interview with Canadian Designated Bodies and pitch your business idea and submit your business plan as well
- If approved, you will receive the Letter of Support and Funding from the designated body
- Arrange all the documents along with the Letter of Support and submit to the immigration department for application peer review
If you wish to build your startup and settle in Canada with your family, you can opt for our free immigration counseling and guidance on Canada Business Immigration. For more details, reach us @ 8595338595 or on email@example.com.