List of Countries that offer residence by investment programs
For the longest time, Indians have set their sights on the US EB-5 visa program. Still, due to the increased investment and long waiting duration, many Indian families have sought other options for a better deal, which saves both time and money.
Residency By Investment
Since there is a range of Residence by Investment programs that have been introduced, Indians are intelligent and picky while selecting the program suitable to their needs and requirements. It is based on the factors of essential investment, processing time, and significant perks.
Let us introduce you to some countries that offer the best residence by investment offers for Indians to pick from.
- Required Minimum Investment: AUD 2.5 million under Investor Stream
- Processing time: 12 months
- Main Benefit: Citizenship in 5 years approx.
Austria offers the chance to become an EU resident and Schengen Area with minimum bureaucratic requirements for independent people.
- Required Minimum Investment: Liquid funds equivalent to Euro 40,000 in a bank account
- Processing time: 1 to 3 months right from submission to the approval of the application
- Main Benefit: Right to free movement to Austria, Europe’s Schengen Area, and Europe
- Required Minimum Investment: Euro 300,000 under the Regulation 6(2) application
- Processing time: 2 or even 18 months under the application of Category F
- Main Benefit: Right to reside and study right in Cyprus with residency applicable to the entire family
The Greece Golden visa is viewed as one of the most affordable residence-by-investment programs you can access all of Europe.
- Required Minimum Investment: Euro 250,000 in the form of Real estate investment
- Processing time: 1 to 2 months right from submission to the approval of the application
- Main Benefit: Right to free movement across EU, Greece, and Europe’s Schengen Area
- Hong Kong
- Required Minimum Investment: Under the Quality Migrant Admission Scheme, candidates must complete their Points-based test.
- Processing time: 4 to 8 months
- Main Benefit: After seven years, you are eligible to apply for permanent residence
- Required Minimum Investment: Euro 250,000 to Euro 2 million
- Processing time: 3 to 4 months
- Main Benefit: Right to reside, work as well as study in Italy.
- Minimum Investment: MYR 300,000 (approximately USD 68,000) of bank deposit for candidates below 50 years or even MYR 150,000 (approximately USD 34,000) for candidates above 50 years
- Processing time: 3 to 6 months
- Main Benefit: 10-year multiple-entry visa that would allow the applicant and their family to reside in Malaysia.
- Required Minimum Investment: Euro 175,000 from mixed capital requirements
- Processing time: 4 to 6 months from submission to the approval of the application
- Main Benefit: Right to reside in Malta and unrestricted movement to Malta, EU, and Europe’s Schengen Area.
- New Zealand
- Required Minimum Investment: NZD 3 million
- Processing time: Under Investor 1 resident visa, it takes 3 to 4 months
- Main Benefit: After five years of residence, you are eligible to apply for Citizenship for New Zealand
Abhinav Immigration Services : Do you want to know more about residency by investment programs? Get in touch with our certified immigration consultants by ringing us at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected] today!