Montenegro CBI Program can get you Citizenship in Three Months
Coronavirus pandemic, national lockdowns, border closures, travel bans soared the interest in second passports, citizenships, and overseas residencies by over 50% in 2020 among wealthy Indians. In addition, the year had seen considerable demand for residencies and citizenship investment programs from high-net-worth individuals seeking alternative options in Europe and the Commonwealth.
Researches have shown that a growing number of people are looking for ways to secure their future while attaining freedom of movement triggered by travel restrictions, typically based on citizenship. The pandemic has acted as a significant catalyst for demand for CBIs and RBIs. The concept of global citizenship is also skyrocketing as high net worth individuals do not just want to be tied to their home country anymore.
Considering the abovementioned facts, Montenegro is one such citizenship by investment program that offers the most affordable CBI in just three months. Furthermore, your investment in Montenegro provides you with a second passport that unlocks global mobility and the opportunity to travel to 130+ countries, including Schengen, the United States, the UK, UAE, China, and Russia.
Key advantages of Montenegro CBI program
The business investment program under Montenegro citizenship was launched in January 2019, and it will be active till 2021, when the Montenegrin government expects to join the EU. Currently, Montenegro is not part of the European Union. However, the country has applied to become a member and is expected to be the following country to join the European Union. Montenegro had in the past offered economic citizenship to investors from 2008 to 2011.
The program is designed to offer investors and their immediate family members excellent benefits unlike any other visa program in the world. The investment guarantees you peace of mind and long-term financial, emotional, and social security for your loved ones.
Significant benefits of the program are:
- Citizens of Montenegro can travel visa-free to 130 countries, including the Schengen, UAE, and Singapore. They can also apply for an E2 Business visa in the U.S.
- The entire process takes only three months, so technically, it’s one of the fastest citizenships by investment programs.
- No language requirements to fulfill.
- No need to renounce your current citizenship
- Dependents under 18 years of age are also eligible for citizenship along with the primary applicant.
- Montenegro has the lowest personal income tax rates in Europe, starting at 9%. The conditions of doing business are also favorable. The corporate tax rate is only 9%.
- The strategic geographical location in Europe with direct access to the Adriatic Sea.
- The minimum investment of €350,000 makes Montenegro the cheapest CBI in Europe.
- Spend just five days in Montenegro in five years to renew your passport.
How to Obtain a Passport from Montenegro
You can apply for Montenegro citizenship by investment program in three ways:
- Make a donation of €100,000 to Montenegro’s government development fund. All CBI program applicants must make this donation.
- Invest €250,000 in the mountainous northern region
- Invest €450,000 in the southern coastal area
Note that there are also governmental fees to pay for your application processing, and the amount depends on your family setup:
- €15,000 for a single applicant
- €25,000 for a couple
- €45,000 for a family of four
- If the principal applicant wants to bring dependent parents or grandparents, that will be an additional €50,000 per person
Before applying for the Montenegro CBI, make sure,
- You are a citizen of the non-EU country
- You hold a valid passport
- You don’t have any bans on entry to the EU, the US, the UK, or Canada
- You have a clean criminal history
- You should be able to prove your source of income
- You have a successful track record of doing business
- You’re in good health.
Steps to apply
The steps must be taken in the following order:
- Check eligibility criteria. Your immigration consultant will help you understand the basic requirements of the program.
- Gather all required documents and choose which real estate investment option you’d like to go for.
- Pay the investment amount and the government fee, and donation.
- Submit your complete application along with all necessary documents. Then due diligence will be conducted.
- Get a certificate of naturalization.
- Travel to Montenegro for the citizenship oath and biometrics submission.
- Receive your Montenegro passport.
Start your journey to become a global citizen today! Fill our free assessment form or call us at 8595338595 and let our immigration experts help you make a move as smooth as possible.