Thinking of a business idea in the Southern part of Australia? You will be surprised at the investment options that at your disposal. In a bid to make space for international entrepreneurs and business owners, the Government of South Australia is nominating them for an eventual pathway to permanent residency.
One of the prime regions of Australia in Adelaide is a competitive hub for business. With wages 10% lower and other prices well below national averages, it is easier to establish your business in the Southern regions of Australia. It is one of the central transport corridors to every coast of Australia and Asia. With 45 direct flights per week to 8 overseas destinations, it is exceptional how this region of Australia can connect with other places.
It is just one of the regions of Australia that is a breeding ground for business people who want to prosper via Australian immigration.
What does South Australia have to offer?
- A safe and stable economic business environment that will support your business idea
- Roadway to permanent residency along with a right to travel to and from Australia in an indefinite manner
- World-famous universities
- One of the top countries for world-class healthcare
- An environment that is safe, secure, and free of any pollution
How to find out whether or not you are eligible?
- 30% of business ownership and a minimum sales/revenue of USD 620,000 (or local currency equivalent) for the previous two years
- USD 1,000,000 (or local currency equivalent) for expenditure on goods, services, investment, or property development in Australia over two years.
Want a business Immigration pathway to permanent residency? Look no further, and trust immigration experts who will guide you with the best possible route to permanent residence in Australia with their knowledge about the ongoing trends of Australia Business Visa.