The Canadian business landscape has been impacted due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic over the past ten months. It has hindered the nation’s economic competitiveness and growth, leaving some very crucial communities at their peril, which is why they have not been able to achieve their fullest potential.
There must be an assurance and equal participation and contribution of all different communities that have lagged in this COVID scare for a change. Here are some of the ways we can go about this regarding a continuous flow of Canada Immigration.
- They aim for seamless integration of new Canadians and making conditions that permit them to participate entirely in the economy. Government at every level and businesses and financial institutions play a role in furthering the economic situation.
- The population is a fundamental building block that plays a pivotal role in reviving the nation’s economic health, more the youth, and more educated and productive additions to the economy. That is why immigration acts as a catalytic force for Canada’s economic development.
- More than 60 percent of the overseas population of Canada are highly-educated in comparison with the mere 40 percent in the United States and 35 percent in the OECD,
- A revolution in terms of immigration policies has sparked the entrance of five times overseas skilled immigrants. Over the past two years, before COVID, the new incoming Canadians witnessed a sharper rise in employment gains than local Canada-born citizens.
Here are some of the ways the Canada business visa community can contribute to reviving the immigrant influx:
- Financial Literacy: Financial institutions must ensure that newcomers have all the resources accessible for quick and easy settling in to start contributing.
- Recruitment: Ease the employment process for overseas newcomers and diversify the workforce.
- Professional integration: Governments must play a pivotal role in seamlessly integrating the skilled newcomers into helping them understand Canadian work standards before their arrival and assist them in meeting them.
- Social and professional networks: Easy accessibility of networking and mentorship would help skilled professionals succeed in the Canadian work environment.
It is the need of the hour to power up Canada on all the fronts, be it economically, demographically, and culturally, ensuring that Canada Immigration will be the source of ever-increasing advantage to the nation.