Canada Startup Visa is a unique program for everyone who has an innovative business idea that has the potential to establish a business, generate employment and contribute in the economy. Selected applicants are granted Canada Permanent Residency Permit along with their family. This visa program process is similar to the US TV Series “Shark Tank”. If you have seen this TV series, then you know that the Candidate needs to pitch his/her Business Idea to the Prolific Entrepreneurs, Investors and Conglomerates, and if they like the idea they will invest in your business venture.
Similar to this, Canada Startup Visa for Entrepreneurs also have the same process. The applicant must pitch his/her business idea to Canadian Designated Investment Bodies (Venture capital fund, Angel investor groups & Business incubators) and if they are convinced, you may acquire the investment from any one of these bodies. Below are the investment amounts:
- Venture capital fund Route: One of the designated VC funds must approve an Investment of minimum CAD 200,000 in your business idea.
- Angel investor groups: One of the designated investor groups must approve an Investment of minimum CAD 75,000 in your business idea
- Business incubators: No Investment, but your business idea needs to be accepted by one of the designated incubators
Everything comes down to the Business Idea how unique and innovative the idea is. With the power of your idea, you can settle with your family in Canada. So, how do you work around the business ideas? Below are some of the Business Ideas that are highly demanded in Canada:
- Personal Cyber Security Software Company
- International Trade Consulting Company
- Digital Assistant Integrations Company
- Corporate Immigration Consultant
- Chatbot Developer Firm (Artificial Intelligence)
- Augmented Reality Analytics Company
- MRI Scanning Services
- Retail and Distribution Consulting
- Block Chain Supply Chain Development Company
- E-Commerce Distribution Center
You may begin your brainstorming on the aforementioned business ideas and curate a customized innovating idea as per your business capacity and strength. We specialize in Overseas Company Incorporation, Taxation Planning and Advice, Online IELTS Coaching, Planning and coordinating Exploratory Visits, Start-up Guidance and coordination vis-à-vis Incubators, Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists, Onboard licensed Immigration consultants/Attorneys to process your application.
If you are interested in applying for Canada Startup Visa, you may reach us at 8595338595 or write us on [email protected] to begin your startup visa application backed by our dedicated Immigration specialists and documentation experts.