Europe is a wonderful and a nation which has been known to house some of the most fantastic nations known for visit purposes and tourist wonderlands which is why doing business here can entail a lot of major benefits which come along.
Also known as the Schengen Business visa you need to apply one as an Indian to the consulate or embassy of the nation where you will be arriving or staying during the time you shall take this business trip.
This Europe Business visa allows you as an Indian to travel to 26 Schengen nations such as Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Greece, Spain, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland and Sweden, as well as nations like Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
The process to apply for this Europe Business Visa from India is the same when you apply for a tourist visa. You need not have a citizenship of the designated nation in order to carry out any business agenda.
To get a Europe business visa you need documents such as
- Visa application form that needs to be totally completed as well as signed
- Two latest photos must be attached taken in the previous 3 months as per the requirements of Schengen business visa.
- A valid passport for a minimum three more months beyond the date you have decided to come to Schengen area.
- An itinerary or even a reservation of a round trip when you apply for Europe Business Visa from India.
- Travel Insurance Policy
- Proof of where you shall be staying
- Proof of carrying sufficient funds to support yourself your business visit and can be in the form of a bank account statement, Sponsorship letter or you can combine both your bank account statement and Sponsorship letter.
- Proof of visa fee payment
- Cover letter stating the purpose of your business visit
- Cover letter comprises of Employer letter explaining the intention behind your visit and an itinerary of the days you shall spent within the Schengen zone and Invitation letter penned down by the partner company in the Schengen zone.
Once you have all the document schedule an appointment at the embassy or consulate or visa center and then attend the interview for the Schengen Business visa and thereafter wait for their answer. For more such information on this kind of Europe Business visa, come and consult our visa professionals by calling on 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]