Australia Business Visa is one of the most popular business visas globally, exclusively for entrepreneurs, investors, business owners, and self-employed professionals. And achieving an Australian business visa from India is a dream of many Indian business professionals. And these aspirants show up to many business visa consultants who charge hefty money with limited success. Therefore, you must take the services of MARA registered agents for an Australian business visa for legitimate services. And these authorized agents will provide you with complete information on how to get a business visa for Australia from India. However, you can get a brief idea with the following details:
- Visa Options: You must identify the type of business visa that suits your purpose. The most common types of business visas for Australia include:
- Visitor (subclass 600) Business Stream: This visa allows you to visit Australia for business-related purposes, such as attending conferences, negotiating agreements and contracts, or exploring business opportunities.
- Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 188 visa): Australia Subclass 188 Visa is for those individuals who wish to establish, develop, or manage a new or existing business in Australia. It has sub-categories such as business innovation stream, investor stream, significant investor stream, premium investor stream, and entrepreneur stream with different investment and fund requirements.
- Business Talent (Subclass 132 Visa) – The pathway is for experienced business owners and entrepreneurs who wish to operate an existing or a new business in Australia under sub-categories such as significant business history stream and venture capital entrepreneur stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: Always check whether you meet the eligibility requirements for the chosen visa subclass or sub-categories. Each visa type will have different criteria regarding qualifications, financial capacity, and business background.
- Apply Online: Almost all the categories under an Australia investment visa require state or territory, which can be filed online via official website of the Australian Department of Home Affairs. You can create an ImmiAccount, complete the application form, and submit the required documents electronically.
- Arrange Supporting Documents: Prepare the necessary supporting documents, which may include:
- Valid Passport with at least six months of validity
- Business documents, such as invitation letters, conference registrations, or business contracts.
- Demonstrate sufficient funds to fund your stay in Australia under Australia Business Visa
- Business references, if applicable.
- Any other documents required for the specific visa subclass
- Health and Character Requirements: Attend a health examination and obtain a police clearance certificate to suffice the character and health criteria for the visa.
- Fee, Biometrics, and Interview: Pay the visa application fee, and provide biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) at a designated application center. Additionally, you might need to attend an interview as part of the Australia Subclass 188 Visa
- Visa Processing: After submitting your application, the Australian authorities will process it, and you will receive the decision on your file within a few months
For more about the Australia Investment Visa, contact our experienced business visa counselors and experts for free counseling and profile assessment. You may connect with us at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]