All information regarding Canadian Intra-Company Transfer
It is a proven fact that Canada Immigration is the most sought after immigration pathways in the world and people are trying all possible means to settle in this beautiful country. Canada has shown the world how to be an Ideal Destination for Immigrations by permitting millions of newcomers to enter, granting social benefits and better standard of living. So, how do we get there?
There are more 80 pathways to seek Canada Permanent Residency Permit, perhaps the most unique and swiftest way is – Intra Company Transfer Work Permit. But, the pathway is applicable to particular sect of skilled professionals who wish to seek company transfer from their native country to their parent company or branch in Canada.
How this program works?
Canada Intra-company Transfer pathway comes under Canada’s International Mobility Program that allows the highly skilled professionals to work in Canada in their parent company or company branch. The pathway is LMIA-Exempt Work Permit that means, you don’t have to go through the stringent procedure of the assessment body. This makes the Intra-company Transfer process more smooth, swift and cost-effective.
Who can apply under this program?
As explained earlier, the program is for the particular sect of professionals who are eligible to apply. We can classify the applicants into three categories:
- Executives – Employees who can spearhead the management activities and receive minimal supervision.
- Senior managers – Employees who a part of the organization mostly other managers or professional employees.
- Specialized knowledge professionals – Employees who possess specialized knowledge on the company’s product or operations or having an expert level of expertise.
What is the eligibility requirements for Canada Intra-company Transfer?
As per the aforementioned statements, the eligibility criteria is applicable to these three categories:
- Applicants must be designated with the company that has parent company or branch in Canada
- Must have a valid job offer from the Canadian Organization or branch.
- Must have minimum 1 year (full-time) with the company within the last 3 years.
- The Canadian company or branch must maintain a legal relationship with the Govt.
- The employees must fall under the executive level, senior managerial level, or in a position requiring specialized knowledge.
What is the visa duration and processing times?
Generally, the visa is granted for 1 year which can extended for a period of time by maintaining qualifying organizational relationship, continuous provision of goods and services and sufficient staff requirement in the office.
The professing time for Canada Intra-company Transfer pathways takes from 3 to 6 months depending on the case from the country.
How to proceed for Immigration?
Upon receiving job offer from the Canadian Organization, eligible applicants can further apply for the Canada PR Visa via Express Entry System. Additional CRS Points can be attained upon acquiring the Job offer from Canada which will clear the path for Canada Immigration.
As Experienced and trusted name in the Immigration Vertical, Abhinav provides technical and documentation solutions for all the unique and less-travelled pathways of Canada Immigration. Connect with us on 8595338595 or write at [email protected] for free digital counselling