Dominica is a Caribbean island country blessed with pristine beaches, beautiful landscape and comfortable lifestyle. The country is well known among the business professionals due to its citizenship by investment program. It is one of those few countries that grant direct citizenship for making certain amount of investment. Along with that pathway, Dominica Govt. is coming up with an exclusive pathway for entrepreneurs and investors with more affordable investment option.
There are many speculations that the proposed program will begin later this year. With this pathway, Govt. aims to attract significant foreign direct investment into the private sector. This Entrepreneur Visa will primarily grant you 2-year Residency Permit, after that you can apply naturalization process for Citizenship.
What are the Investment options?
- Invest minimum USD 50,000 (INR 36.8 Lac) in government-approved company, OR
- Invest minimum of USD 100,000 (INR 73.6 Lac) in startup business registered with Dominica and generate minimum three full-time employment opportunities, OR
- Invest certain amount as an equity investor in a government-approved public or private sector venture
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Must make a deposit of a minimum USD 100,000 (INR 73.6 Lac) in a local financial institution (This amount may be used from Dominica and utilized during the residency period);
- Reside in Dominica for minimum 90 days in 365 days per year
Why choose Dominica for Residency?
- Permanent residence grant for the whole family
- Pathway to Dominica Citizenship by naturalization process
- Higher Global mobility with visa-free travel up to 140 countries including Schengen Zone
- Pathway has fast processing time of 3 months
- Country has no tax on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains
- The country is very peaceful has a clean environment, low pollution, great quality of life and political stability
- Great destination for an alternate country of residence and living at your native country at the same time for tax planning and other purposes
If you want to attain the faster and cheaper route to residency in Caribbean islands, then you may connect with us on 8595338595 or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about Dominica Entrepreneur Visa