A visitor visa to Canada is issued to individuals who want to travel to Canada for tourism purposes. At the same time, a Canada business visa is given to people seeking to enter Canada for business purposes. However, these individuals do not directly enter the Canadian labor market.
Thousands of foreign nationals visit Canada every year to indulge in business activities with Canadian citizens and permanent residents. To do so, they must first apply for a business visa to explore promising business opportunities offered by Canada. The permit also allows them to experience the Canadian market and culture.
Do I need a Canadian business visitor visa?
A business visa to Canada is a short-term visa that allows a foreign national to come to Canada and undertake international trade and business activities, including industry conferences, site visits, or training.
What are the requirements for a business visa?
Canadian immigration officers will assess the following factors:
- Business visitors must demonstrate evidence of their business activities to the border services officer at their port of entry.
- Business visitors may include their family members in the application, but each family member must complete their visitor visa application.
- Show that they will exit Canada before the expiry of the business
- Have no criminal records and severe health issues
People applying for a Canada startup visa can apply for a business visitor visa to pursue their business activities.
A Canadian business visa permits you to do the following activities:
- Attending a business meeting or conference
- Participating in a product and sales training meeting
- Meeting with Canadian counterparts
- Experience and understand the business environment in Canada
Canada visitor visa
A visitor visa allows a foreigner to enter Canada for traveling purposes. The visitor visa is valid for up to six months and is two types: Single Entry and Multiple Entry Visa. Foreign nationals can enter Canada with a single entry visa, whereas multiple entry visa holders may travel to and from Canada for as long as their visa is valid.
Generally, a multiple entry visa is issued to individuals as a single entry is granted only in exceptional cases.
What can you do with a Canada visitor visa?
- You can use it for leisure or travel purposes
- It permits you to search for a job in Canada
- Join a short-term course in Canada (but cannot apply for a study permit)
- Apply to extend your stay
- Carry out some business activities; however, you cannot directly enter the Canadian market
The Canadian visitor visa requires you to perform the following activities:
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to support themselves and their family members during their stay in Canada.
- Prove that they will not undertake a job
- Candidates should have no criminal record
- Applicants staying with their relatives or friends should also submit an invitation letter from their sponsor.
Why seeking professional help is critical?
While the process and eligibility regarding a Canadian business visitor and visitor visa may look easy applicants still need professional help from an immigration consultant for a hassle-free process.
Business visa applicants have a higher chance of refusal if the application is not prepared appropriately. An immigration consultant understands the ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of the process, they’re having them on board is crucial for a successful outcome.
Are you ready to process? Complete our free online assessment form to get started. To know more about starting a business in Canada and the process for Canada Business Visa, you can sign up for free counseling. You can call us at 8595338595 or [email protected]. To know more about Immigration visit www.abhinav.com.