Many aspiring business enthusiasts are eyeing for Canada business visa post Covid restoration in Canada. As per the business news coming from all corners of Canada, depicts that the business environment in the country is on the path of recovering with the constant fuel of govt. Recently, Canadian govt. extended the Emergency Wage Subsidy until Dec 19th 2020 to help the small businesses run and rehire their workers. Canada acknowledges that small businesses are the heart of communities and they have shown an incredible resilience since the COVID-19 outbreak.
Small businesses are beginning to bounce back, so does the Canadian economy.
How is the business improving in Canada?
- More than 77% of the Canadian SMBs are optimistic about the future and estimate that within few months before business will be back to being fully operational.
- Canadian stock markets are getting stable and the Investors have their eye on the stocks which have been charging ahead since hitting their lows at the end of March.
- As per the Canadian Real Estate Association, the sale and purchase of housing figures are rising which was helped by the low mortgage rates.
- According to the monthly consumer price index by Statistics Canada, the annual inflation rate is at 0.7 % which is a positive reading after two months of negative readings.
- Retail sales gained 18.7 per cent with CAD 41.8 billion, manufacturing sales is at 20.7% with CAD 48.7 billion and employment rate went up by 2.4% with 17,846,000 workers are employed at this point of time.
- Communities, influencers and celebrities are encouraging consumers to support and promote small businesses across Canada. People support local business for main three reasons:
- To support the local economy (59%)
- Proximity / convenience (48%)
- Better customer service (26%)
- To promote digital commerce and propel economic growth, Canada is focusing on four key areas:
- Promoting local dealers: creating a platform wherein consumers can identify the local businesses that are open.
- Empowering digital-first businesses: Providing information on how to start, run and grow a digital-first small businesses. With the help of website, they can sell online, accept payments, and promote businesses by acquiring deals and resources on financing.
- Supporting business growth with marketing: Visa cardholders can get a credit towards their Google Ads for advertising which is fairly easy to reach customers online and drive sales revenue.
- Encouraging digital payments: Due Covid outbreak, there is a major shifts in consumer behavior such as the need for touch-less experience. At this point, Canada encouraging for small businesses for digital mode of payments.
Now the Canadian business is recovering, if you aspire to chase your Canada Business immigration aspirations, we are providing exclusive immigration solutions for you. For more info and assistance, you may connect with us on 8595338595 or firstname.lastname@example.org