Over recent years, the Canada Start-up Visa has shown up as an excellent chance for business folks, investors, startup pioneers, and entrepreneurs to start a business and gain permanent living status in Canada. The government is working hard to grow the planned migration numbers for startup approval every year. There’s a big push in the Canada Startup Visa numbers for 2023. They’re aiming for a great 3500 approvals for Federal Business Programs (Startup Visa & Self-employed program). Then, the yearly approval is set to rise in 2024 and 2025 by 5000 and 6000, in that order.
The government has realized that innovation business entrepreneurship and unique products and services are important for their economy. Government supports several initiatives and policies that offer a unique and attractive chance to anyone. Lately, the startup program has gained popularity among applicants over 40 years old who did not meet any age-barring Canadian PR pathway. Many businessmen apply for the startup visa, even at 50 or above since there is no age barrier to Canada startup immigration.
AGE AS A FACTOR:
For applicants who are more than 40 years old in search of immigration options, the Startup Visa Program becomes very attractive because there is no age restriction for this program.
- Applicants over 40 come with a level of experience professionally and personally that can be an asset when establishing a startup in Canada. The Canada start-up program recognizes and appreciates the potential of mature applicants who has talents to contribute Canadian business market by adding knowledge, skills, and network they possessed.
- Starting a business in Canada can be time-consuming. Matured and experienced entrepreneurs are able to cope with the difficulties of a foreign destination since they have so many years handling different business situations.
- 40 years and over applicants who had planned to start the second career in their lives or looking for a new beginning; Startup Visa Program offers an excellent opportunity of redeeming yourself while also leveraging your skills towards building fresh as well as cutting-edge rationale product and service offerings.
PROCESS OF APPLICATION
Below is the step-by-step process for Canada Start-up Visa application for applicants above 40 years:
- Applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria. There is no age requirement, no minimum investment or net-worth requirement.
- Must have a qualifying business to establish in Canada (Can apply with a business team)
- Have a detailed business plan outlining the nature of the business, innovation potential, and proposed economic benefits to Canada.
- Obtaining a letter of support from a designated organization (designated venture capital fund, angel investor group, or business incubator) by presenting the business plan. The support from designated organizations is a strategic partnership that will contribute to the success of your startup.
- Clear the English language proficiency with as low as CLB 5
- Additionally, applicants must provide documents demonstrating their business experience, financial capacity, and compliance with program requirements.
- Once all requirements are met, applicants must submit the application to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for processing.
- Successful applicants, business team and their families receive Canadian permanent residency allowing them to live and work in Canada.
CANADA STARTUP VISA BENEFITS:
There are several reasons why you should choose Canada startup immigration and permanent residency to Canada especially those above 40:
- Canada has a stable and resilient economy with a business-friendly environment for new businesses. The country has consistently ranked in the top position in all global business indexes for ease of doing business, low cost of business and a conducive atmosphere for new startups.
- The government has implemented several initiatives and opportunities to ensure high quality of life, excellent healthcare, and education systems. Toronto and Vancouver is the budding startup hotspot of the country which is the top choice of all investors and entrepreneurs that ensures a high standard of living for individuals and their families.
- The country has a multicultural society that allows migrants from all corners of the world. Entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds irrespective of age are welcomed and accepted by the community fostering a sense of belonging.
- With its strategic location and strong international trade relations, Canada provide startups with wide access to global markets under Canada Startup Program. It is beneficial for those entrepreneurs who are looking to scale and expand their businesses beyond Canadian borders.
Choosing Canada for your startup, especially for individuals above 40, can be a challenging decision. However, Canada Start-up Visa is your safest bet to receive Canadian permanent residency at the age of 40 or above with minimal requirements. There is no age bar, no minimum net-worth or investment, with just CLB 5 and high school education as requirements. If you are someone over 40 years, you can achieve numerous advantages of establishing a business in Canada, enjoying positive business environment, accessing social benefits with the permanent residency for entire family. To achieve your Canada PR Visa Card, connect with our business visa experts at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]