Apply For an EB-5 Visa From India.
Before we start discussing the subject, please note that the EB-5 Regional Centre Program expired on June 30, 2021, and we are waiting for the US Congress the renew and extend the program in 2022. However, the direct EB-5 program is still open for applications and available at investments of $500,000. EB-5 visa from India is a popular choice among wealthy Indians seeking to obtain a Green Card in the United States of America.
The EB-5 visa is an immigrant investor program that permits immigrant families to get a permanent residency in the US by investing $900,000 in a target-employment area (TEA) and $1,800,000 in a non-TEA. The applicant can either apply via a regional center or direct route.
The trade relations between the US and India have enabled Indians to have access to the US consumer market, leading to business expansion. The EB-5 route is also an excellent route for Indian students studying in the US to apply for a legal residency in the US after completing their graduation.
Who is eligible?
An eligible, wealthy investor and their spouse and unmarried children below 21 years at the time of application submission can apply for the EB-5 visa. Many Indians apply for the EB-5 visa program their children, especially young children, to secure a better future for them in the U.S. Immigrating to the U.S. for Indian nationals under the EB-5 program is fast and will help them and their family members enjoy the following benefits:
- A sure-proof way of permanent residency as long as you meet the minimum investment and employment generation criteria.
- Freedom to travel and live anywhere in the U.S.
- Apply for jobs or set up one or multiple businesses, or lead a retired life in the U.S. with no restrictions.
- As a Green Card holder, your unmarried children can enjoy the following rights:
- Study in some of the best colleges/universities in the United States
- Payless tuition fee as compared to foreign students
- More funding and scholarship options
- Explore jobs without worrying about work permits or visa expiry
- Your spouse can automatically get a Green Card, giving them the flexibility to live, work, and travel just like any other permanent resident without any spouse-centric legal restrictions.
- Visa-free access to over 180 countries
The EB-5 U.S. Immigrant Investor Visa Program is available to Indian citizens. There is a growing demand for the USA business visa among Indians who wish to settle in America.
How can an Indian citizen get an EB-5 visa?
- Talk to a business immigration consultant to discuss your interests and needs.
- Find EB-5 Project that meets EB-5 program requirements.
- Investment of Capital & Filing of I-526 application with USCIS.
- Apply for Adjustment of status (I-485 application) and DS 260 form.
- Get a two-year conditional Green card.
- Permanent residency & I-829 petition.
Abhinav Immigration Services can help you navigate the EB-5 immigrant investor visa process. Our experienced team will help you build your American dream with ease. As India’s leading business immigration consultants, we will guide you through the investment and immigration process in every step. So, don’t wait much. Call us now to learn more.