On July 1s, Canada celebrated its formation day and on July 4th USA celebrated its independence day, as the both Americans giants take new step towards the new dawn, one is gaining and other is trailing behind. Many experts have noticed that stark contrast between these countries, USA is on a rampage of banning US Immigration, work visas and sacrificing the economy for American supremacy, but on the other hand Canada is more courteous towards welcoming talented professionals and giving multiple benefits for them. Due to the openness and hospitable policies, recently Canada surpassed U.S. in the economic competitiveness.
And, now the recent figures state that more than 10,000 U.S. residents migrated to Canada in 2019 under Canada Express Entry system which 600 in year of 2015.
U.S. SKILLED WORKER IMMIGRATION TO CANADA AT A GLANCE
- Many factors have led to the decisive immigration gain over the USA such as effective and smooth Immigration system, people friendly governance, world class social benefits, plentiful job opportunities in the country.
- The staggering growth of US residents moving to Canada is the revelation of the extent of Canadian Growth and prosperity as opposed to USA. People have disavowed the superpower USA and opted for more humble and prosperous Canada.
- While Canada Express Entry is the popular pathway for skilled workers attain Canadian permanent residence visa, but U.S. residents are opting other prominent options such as Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
- Considering the data of Canada PNP invitations, it is speculated that U.S. residents migrating to Canada may be higher than the data of 10,000.
WHY IMMIGRATION FROM THE U.S. TO CANADA IS HIGH
- The major reason for the influx of U.S. resident to Canada is the ease of Express Entry application and positive success ratio since its inception.
- Upon its inception in 2015, Canada Express Entry permitted 26,000 individuals for permanent residence and now the figure has risen to more than 85,000 annually.
- Skilled workers from the U.S. have a competitive edge for Express Entry application as they are fluent in English, have required levels of education and work experience
- With the Global Skills Strategy program in Canada functional since 2017 that help employers to bring foreign tech talent to the country. Many U.S. residents have taken this path as well for quicker route to the country.
- Due to the uncertainty in the U.S. immigration policy and political scenario made it tougher for the US Immigration, hence many foreign nationals working in the U.S. moved to Canada.
To pursue your Canada immigration aspirations, we are providing exclusive immigration solutions for you. For more info and assistance, you may connect with us on 8595338595 or [email protected].